Hotel Rules & Management policies In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the " Incrediblestays" (hereinafter called 'Management') under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-Incrediblestays is an online booking portal where guest can check and book there next Holiday home with us. Incrediblestays will provide all required information about homestays under one roof and our direct booking contact details also so guests can do any query about their next homestay with us. Incrediblestays will not own any Homestay, it's the only platform where we list homestays on behalf of property owners all services, prices, and amenities are decided and fixed by property owners Incrediblestays have no rights to change or upgrade the policies. The below Terms and conditions are applicable to all guests who make booking through our portal. Kindly read all T&Cs carefully before finalizing any booking.
1. Guest Details while booking: Guests need to fill in all details carefully while making the confirmed bookings such as Name, Mobile number, and address. Age and NUMBER OF PERSON. At the time of check-in if any incorrect information is found then Incrediblestays have the right to cancel the booking and charge some amount as a penalty.
2. Age Restrictions: The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel. Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use the accommodation reservation services on our Site. Minors can normally accompany their parent(s) or legal custodian(s) who have booked accommodation.
3. Right to Admission: Property owners reserve the sole right of admission and Incrediblestays has no say whatsoever in admission or denial of admission by the homestay. Check-in may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in. Incrediblestays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of Incrediblestays. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances. All guests have to submit their id proof at the time of check-in. Property owner’s rights to cancel the booking if guests fail to submit their id proofs.
4. Check-in: Check-in time will be 2:00 Noon and guest need to present their AADHAR card, Passport, Driving Licence, Govt ID card, or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. Pan Card will not entertain as id proof. By Law, visitors must present personal documents for hotel records. These documents will be returned upon departure.
5. Departure: Check-out time is (10:00 AM) please inform the Management if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on availability. If the room is available, the normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
6. Booking Policy: Booking will be done against 100% amount in advance.
7. Company’s Lien On Guest's Luggage And Belongings: In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the right to take legal action against guests or linen on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the guest. The net sale proceeds will be appropriate towards the amount due by the guest without prejudice to the management's rights to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required.
8. Room limit: A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a floor mattress/rollaway bed.
9. Damage Policy: If any Damaged happened to the property during the stay then the guest who made the booking needs to pay all damages immediately to the property owner. So if guests found anything thing is broken or not working so they can inform the owner to avoid any argument.
10. Guest's Belongings: Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out and going to bed. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the hotel room or the locker or any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
11. Pets: Guests need to confirm first before finalizing the homestay about the pet policy of the property. If a guest made the booking without prior information about the pet Management has the right to cancel or hold the booking and the advance amount will not refundable.
12. Other Services: Incrediblestays will not liable for any services which are provided by Property owners such as Food, BBQ, Bonfire, Live Music, or any other services which are managed or arranged by Property owners after check-in. Incrediblestays can help the guest with third-party services.
13. Hazardous Goods: Bringing goods and/or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and/or prohibited goods and/or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management, its other guests, invitees visitors, agents, and servants for all loss financial or otherwise, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests' own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals, and pungent food are strictly prohibited on hotel premises
14. Misleading Information: At the time of check-in if the guest found, that any information which is given on the Incrediblestays portal about the property is false or misguided then the guest can call/mail us directly and we will try to solve that issue the stay only. All the information pertaining to the homestay including the category, images, room type, amenities, and facilities available at the homestay are as per the information provided by the homestay owner to Incrediblestays. This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and the actual settings of the homestay owner shall be raised by the User with the owner directly and shall be resolved between the guest and owner. Incrediblestays will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
15. ACT OF GOD: Incrediblestays will not liable to pay any damages or losses that occur due to an act of God. Any booking canceled or during your stay, any unexpected situation arises and the stay gets hampered/spoiled so we will try to sort out the issue but as in the mountains electricity, Wi-Fi, water, and road blocking such issue raise due to act of god or any condition which is not related directly with us or owner so we are not liable to pay any compensation amount.
16. Taxes and other Charges: When you make a Booking, you agree to pay the cost of the Travel Experience, including any taxes and charges that may apply
17. Relation between Management and Guest: Nothing hereinabove shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof, in favor of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole of the hotel premises.
18. Government rules and regulations and application of laws: Guests are requested to observe, abide by confirm to, and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
19. Photographs and Videos: Using photographs and video's taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT. INCREDIBLESTAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND LOGIN ACCOUNTS ON OUR PORTAL IF WE FOUND ANY VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.